Thank God, March is over. (And it's late enough in the night that I think I can post this without it being misconstrued as an April Fool's Day prank. XD By the way, everyone send hateful April Fools' spam to ~DraikyTheGreat, 'cause I hate her. )
For anyone who's been curious about my absence, March was the longest month of my life. Everyone's been sick and in and out of the hospital, my financial aid decided to implode, Overview of Media Industries is the dullest and most laborious class I'll ever take in my life...needless to say, I'm glad it's over. And as happens every year, the woes of winter will finally be washed away in the April rains, meaning a new year of the Mayflower can rise and hopefully prosper better than I am right now. XD SOMETHING SOMETHING WINTER WRAP UP
In other news, the slowing down of "March madness" means I'm starting to have free time again. I'm going to start sculpting this week. So wish me luck on that disaster. XD I'm also cracking down on getting The Unseen done with Draiky, and I really want to start working on Edge of the Universe. SECRET COMIC PROJECT HO.
So yeah. Art is coming, I swear. XDD
Also, tagged me, like ten years ago. So now I can finally get around to that.
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person must post five things about themselves.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3.5) Yeah, sure. XD
4) You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
4.5) Choose however many people I want to tag, and give them 20 questions to answer as a warning to all future taggers.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6) No tag backs.
6.5) Ignore rule six and tag whoever the heck I want to tag.
6.75) DEP YOU BEAT ME TO IT.
7) There is no seventh rule.
8) Tag FactitiousTruth.
8.5) Ignore FactitiousTruth and tag De-PAKed multiple times.
1) I'm way too tired to be doing this meme. XD
2) I will be risen this month, as the annual April showers bring about a new swarm of me.
3) I am NOT ignoring the fact that Dep made up rule 8, because I elaborated on it.
4) Like Dep, I also geek out with a headset during D&D. I got a new headset for school. <D
5) I needed the new headset because the old one is over a decade old. The microphone is stuffed with dust that causes me to frequently drop into coughing threats while trying to master a dungeon. XD
1) Are there any particular scientific theories that intrigue you, but there simply isn't enough information for you to get any answers about? (Sciencey, so it's super serious and probably makes no sense~)
I'm intrigued by all science. I used to be a scientist, you know. Back before I gave up on the idea of having a serious job. XD
2) Are there any type of fandom characters you don't see enough of but would like to see more of? Can be from any fandom at all.
There's never enough focus on the villains, I find, who tend to be my favorite characters. Sure, it's easy to write a story about the main hero and their love interest, or even a comedy piece for the comic reliefs. Who writes for the villains?
3) Do you believe black holes lead to a magical dimension filled with butterflies and rainbows? (Yes. The answer is yes.)
The answer is no.
4) What kinds of games do you find the most fun? (Such as strategic board games, or FPS Video games. Can be anything at all.)
I've been playing Animal Crossing like an addict lately. ;n; Though I've always got a soft spot for board games. I got mad skills at Clue and Monopoly, and I've been craving a Munchkin game like a pregnant woman craves something with pickles on it.
5) If there was a creativity scale, how high do you think you'd rank on it?
Somewhere between awesome and boss.
6) Name one thing you've done that you're proud you did.
I survived March. XD
7) Which font do you prefer to use?
Arial's an old favorite, but ever since Calibri and Cambria became the industry standard, I've really fallen for them.
8) Name two people who have influenced your work in some way.
~DraikyTheGreat, for the two people out there who don't know, is my super best friend and business partner. I bounce ideas off of her all of the time, and she does the same. I don't even think I'd be a creator if it weren't for her grabbing me and dragging me into this world. XD
I know it's more than a second person, but my betalets help me get up in the morning. Mostly because they need me to read something for them. XD But yeah, I don't read nearly as much as I'd like to, so my betalets kind of get me to do that, and they bring such crazy stories to the table that inspire me to get back to things I haven't touched in a while, or even bring me new ideas that I'd never considered before.
9) How many kinds of potatoes are there? (Don't be fooled, this is a super serious question. Seriously serious.)
No one knows. I tried to Google it; the first result said seven, the last result said over 5000.
10) Which job do you least want?
11) Describe yourself in a sentence.
This is a sentence.
12) Now describe the sentence for 11, is it long enough? A bit biased?
2/10, would not edit.
13) Which of your characters is your least favourite?
There's a lot in The Unseen that need some work. XD I think Loca's my target right now.
14) Can you do the cha cha slide?
I am purebred American trailer trash. None shall underestimate my ability to learn useless line dances.
15) How many fires have you seen during your lifetime?
Lots. I like fire.
16) Do you think you could write an amusing anecdote about coming out as something unexpected? ("Mumů Dadů I'm really your long lost great grandchild.", the sillier the better. I was lazy for the example.)
I'M SORRY DEP I'M NOT ACTUALLY YOUR MOTHER
17) I now dare you to write an amusing anecdote about coming out for this question.
APRIL FOOLS I'M TOTALLY YOUR MOTHER NOW GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM
18) Do you think we should be saving the Giant Pandas, or letting them die out?
GIANT PANDAS ARE THE MOST MAJESTIC CREATURES.
19) Pick a character, now give them a pet. Which character and pet did you choose?
I PICK ANNIE AND I'M GIVING HER A PHOENIX.
20) Now throw your answer for question 19 into a dangerous scenario, what are its chances of surviving?
THAT DANGEROUS SCENARIO BETTER START SAYING ITS PRAYERS.
I could make more questions, but let's be honest, no one's doing this meme. XD
TAG X AMOUNT OF PEOPLE: